Deep into Sunday night a deal was finally struck between players shaneowarm and evilteech bringing the November 9 Party Poker $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament to a close.
Here is a full list of the top ten finishers, their respective countries of origin and prize monies (all dollar values are in USD)
1. shaneowarm / United Kingdom / $48,000 (deal)
2. evilteech / Canada / $45,000 (deal)
3. KILLAHKENNY / Denmark / $20,700
4. adriancawley / Republic of Ireland / $16,350
5. pokerhoundd / Canada / $13,800
6. ExTaZzY / Romania / $10,350
7. Uch68 / Germany / $7,950
8. edietheeagle / Republic of Hungary / $5,250
9. Tomston / Germany / $4,050
10. ALIYA777 / Russian Federation / $2,850
1,428 entrants comprised the November 9 $200 + $15 buy-in tournament, spelling out a five figure overlay for the 38th consecutive week in the biggest regular tournament on Party Poker.
The final table was a 200 hand marathon, complete with multiple 1- and 2-out river suckouts, monumental blinds and nearly 30 minutes of financial negotiations in a very unique deal-making session.
For a complete analysis of the November 9 Party Poker 300K, follow this link: Second Guesses