What is there to do in November? You could start holiday shopping, dust off your slow cooker to make some soups for the cooler weather, or put away your Halloween decorations. Most importantly, though, you can play some poker.
World Poker Tour
There are several big events on the World Poker Tour schedules, as the company gears up for its December finale.
On the main WPT tour, players will find big action in Florida at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino in the city of Hollywood. The WPT Seminole Rock ‘n’ Roll Poker Open will offer a full festival set for November 16-30. The highlight will be:
- $3,500 buy-in WPT Main Event ($2M GTD): Nov 25-30 / 2 flights / unlimited reentries
The 2022 Rock 'n' Roll Poker Open is six short weeks away! The 44 event series sees the return of the @WPT Main Tour for a $3,500 Buy-in/$2 Million Guarantee!
— Seminole Hard Rock Poker Open (@shrpo) October 3, 2022
WPT Prime will also be in action over in Taiwan at the Chinese Texas Hold’em Poker Association in Taipei. WPT Prime Taiwan will start on November 11 and run for 11 days with a full schedule of events, culminating in:
- TW$33K buy-in WPT Prime Main Event (TW$10M): Nov 17-21 / 3 flights / unlimited reentries
World Series of Poker
There will be no shortage of action on the WSOP front in November.
In the Czech Republic, King’s Casino in Rozvadov will already be running the WSOP Europe series. There will be 15 bracelet events in all, each tournament with a guarantee. The total series guarantee is €12M, but if the past is any indication, all events will surpass their marks. We posted the full WSOPE schedule recently, but the Main Event will be the highlight.
- €10,350 buy-in NLHE Main Event (€5M GTD): Nov 11-17 / 2 flights / 1 reentry
Meanwhile, the international scene presents two opportunities for WSOP Circuit series outside of the United States. The first is at the Star Gold Coast in Australia November 2-14. That will culminate in a Main Event:
- A$1,700 buy-in NLHE Main Event: Dec 1-6 / 3 flights / 1 reentry
As that series begins to wind down at the end of November, the WSOP International Circuit will kick off another series, that one at the Holland Casino in Rotterdam, Netherlands. It will span November 25 to December 3, with the Main Event kicking off mid-series.
- €1K buy-in NLHE Main Event (€500K GTD): Nov 30 – Dec 3 / 2 flights / unlimited reentries
Back in the United States, the WSOP Circuit will be working its way across America with three stops in November. The first will be at Choctaw Durant in Durant, Oklahoma, very close to the Texas border. This series runs November 3-13 (according to the WSOP Circuit schedule) or October 26 to November 13 (according to the Choctaw schedule), with a Main Event toward the end.
- $1,700 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($1M GTD): Nov 11-13 / 2 flights
The tour then heads to Chicago. The Grand Victoria Casino is a new stop on this WSOP Circuit season, and it will offer 16 tournaments November 10-21. Of course, there will be a headliner.
- $1,700 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($500K GTD): Nov 17-20 / 3 flights / 1 reentry per flight
One more WSOPC stop kicks off before the month ends. Action heads back to Harrah’s Cherokee in North Carolina for a schedule that will run November 24 to December 5. The Main Event is in the first days of September:
- $1,700 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($1M GTD): Dec 2-4 / 2 flights
Mid-States Poker Tour
The MSPT will be in Nevada at the beginning of November for two events. They will be a part of the Venetian DeepStack Extravaganza Poker Series on the Las Vegas Strip. The entire series runs through November 15, but two MSPT events headline it.
- $1,100 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($250K GTD): Nov 1-3 / 2 flights
- $1,600 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($750K GTD): Nov 3-6 / 3 flights
RunGood Poker Series
November will be a busy month for RGPS, starting with the action on a CardPlayer Cruise on the Royal Caribbean ship that sets sail out of Miami, Florida. That entire series runs on the board October 29 to November 6 with a centerpiece.
- $600 buy-in NLHE Studio Ticket Main Event: Nov 3-5 / 3 flights
From there, the RGPS crew will head to Southern California for the next series at Jamul Casino in the San Diego area. That series runs November 15-20.
- $600 buy-in NLHE Main Event ($150K GTD): Nov 17-20 / 4 flights
Before November is over, the RunGood Poker Series will head to Northern California for its season finale. That will run November 25 to December 6 at the Thunder Valley Casino in the town of Lincoln.
- $2,500 buy-in NLHE Season Finale ($1M GTD): Dec 3-6 / 2 flights / 1 reentry per flight
More poker action coming your way in November with RunGood Contenders $1,000,000 Season Finale!
— The Poker Room at Thunder Valley Casino Resort (@TVPokerRoom) October 18, 2022