Looking to capitalize on the popularity of both online and televised poker in Europe, internet poker room, PKR.com will soon be airing select tournament final tables in several countries on the continent.Thirteen different countries will receive the broadcasts, as well as poker fans around the world on YouTube.
The two tournaments featured will be the $60 buy-in “$20,000 Guaranteed TV Showdown,” and the $100 buy-in $10,000 guaranteed tourney.The shows will be hosted by Colin Morris, while James ‘Jabbawa’ Bach and Dan ‘Danski’ Grant will serve as analysts.
Below is the list of countries that will receive the broadcasts, as well as the channels on which they will air.
- UK — Sky channels 157 (Hollywood TV) and 842.
- France — Noos, Numericable and Free (Channels 48, 95 and 145 respectively)
- Germany — Kabel Deutschland, KBW, Unity Media, NetCologne, NetMartens, Zattoo
- Belgium — BeTV and Coditel (Channel 168)
- Luxembourg — Coditel (Channel 168)
- Netherlands — UPC Digital (Channel 127) and KPN (Channel 316)
- Finland — Welho (Channel 212) and Canal Digital (Channel 94)
- Norway, Sweden and Denmark — Canal Digital (Channel 94)
- Iceland — Skjarinn
- Spain — Imagenio (Channel 98) and Zattoo
- Malta — MelitaCable (Channel 209)
- Pan-Europe — 1° West with set top box tuned to 11.229 GHZ Horizontal
Episodes will also be available for viewing at PKR’s YouTube channel, http://uk.youtube.com/user/PKRTV.