PKR.com, the London-based online poker room known for its three dimensional graphics and fun, customizable game experience, has taken the advice of its customers and made significant changes to its tournament lineup.
Neil Wright, manager of the PKR card room, said, “Our new tournament schedule is all about giving our players exactly what they want; more choices, more fun and more chances to win. We want to show players that we really are committed to providing a poker experience like no other. Our new blinds and payout structure, combined with increased guaranteed prize pools will allow PKR.com to do exactly that.”
- More lower buy-in multi-table tournaments and sit-and-go’s.
- Modified blind structure to favor skilled players, as well as the addition of antes.
- Addition of deep stack tournaments.
- New weekend guaranteed prize pool tournaments – “Saturday Showdown” features a $55 buy-in and a $20,000 guaranteed prize pool, while the “Sunday Classic” features a $65 buy-in and a $25,000 guarantee.
- New $10,000 premium freeroll.
- New tournament variations – Phase tournaments are PKR’s version of Steps, Terminator tournaments take a portion of the buy-in and make it a bounty on each player’s head, and Terminator Xtreme tournaments use the entire buy-in as a bounty.
- More satellites to the big events.
- PKR’s biggest tournament is now bigger – the $50,000 guaranteed is now the “PKR Masters” $75,000 guaranteed.