Recently, Full Tilt added new features to its software, focused primarily on players’ ability to sit down and play more quickly, as well as passive security measures to allow players to monitor their accounts and surroundings better.
The updates are as follows:
• Ability to set a default buy-in for cash games.Once set, players can just hit “Enter” after selecting a seat at the table and they will be ready to go.Typing in a buy-in will be optional.
• Auto re-buy in cash games.This prevents people from missing hands if it takes too long to re-buy after busting out.
• Players who finish a heads-up S&G can opt for a rematch.
• At the tables, a player’s country is viewable with a mouse-over.
• Players can see information about the last 20 logins to their account.Information includes the IP address from which the login was made, as well as the country.
• Hand history bugs have been fixed.