At almost 11:00 PM EST on Sunday evening, players LowbirdT and joran111111 agreed to a deal divvying up the remaining $93,000 in prize money in the November 2 Party Poker $300,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool No Limit Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament.
Here is a full list of the top ten finishers, their respective countries of origin and prize monies (all dollar values are in USD)
1. LowbirdT / Germany / $50,000 (deal)
2. joran111111 / Netherlands / 43,000 (deal)
3. Indigo4life / Germany / $20,700
4. Volleyboy87 / Republic of Hungary / $16,350
5. Bergmannen86 / Sweden / $13,800
6. shkip / Republic of Ireland / $10,350
7. Fifty_Sixty / Netherlands / $7,950
8. rudyruepel / Germany / $5,250
9. sibmedved / Russian Federation / $4,050
10. Lacr75 / Germany / $2,850
1,453 entrants made up the November 2 $200 + $15 buy-in tournament, subsequently causing Party Poker to incur a nearly $10,000 overlay in making up the $300,000 guaranteed prize pool. This is the 37th consecutive week that the Party Poker 300K has come with a significant overlay.
In a peculiar turn of events, dealmaking mode was initiated on 5 separate occasions throughout the final table with the first 4 being rejected by players (one of which cost the player who rejected it about $10,000.)
For a complete analysis of the November 2 Party Poker 300K follow this link: Second Guesses.