Full Tilt Poker, the sister site of PokerStars, has launched a brand new promotion called Build Your Bonus. A scheme with multiple tiers, it enables players to claim a cash bonus, which is partly an instant-release bonus and partly a play through bonus.

Click Here For Sites Still Accepting USA Players

Full Tilt Poker players who wish to take part in this promotion must opt-in for it before August 28, Wednesday. Players who fail to do so will not be able to claim any bonus. The next step for players is to log into their Full Tilt Poker accounts and collect a minimum of one Full Tilt Poker (FTP) point per day on five or more days from August 19, Monday to August 28, Wednesday. This will make players eligible for this promotion.

The hard work begins once players become eligible for this promotion. Players must now begin building their bonus by earning a specific number of FTPs. Full Tilt Poker will release 40 percent of the bonus in real money instantly, but the remaining 60 percent of the bonus will be released as soon as players satisfy the play through requirements. The online poker room will release $1 of the bonus as soon as players earn 25 FTPs through real money poker play.

The promotion, however, is slightly more complicated than it sounds because players have to clear their bonuses within a number of days equal to the number of days they took to earn the FTPs required to become eligible for this promotion. The online poker room will pro-rate the bonus if players fail to clear it within this deadline.

The promotions page at Full Tilt Poker has simplified it further for players. Step one, as mentioned before, requires players to opt in to the promotion before August 24, Saturday. Step two requires players to qualify by earning at least one FPT point per day on five or more days from August 19, Monday to August 28, Wednesday. During the qualifying period, players can try to hit any one of the five bonus targets, ranging from a $5 bonus for 100 FTPs earned to a $400 bonus for 10,000 FTPs earned.

Once players have done this, the online poker room will credit 40 percent of the bonus earned to players’ real money accounts. Players will have to then clear the remaining 60 percent by earning FTPs within the number of days they took to collect FTPs during the qualification period.

Tight Poker Staff

tight-poker-staff

Tight Poker Staff

Administrator
For nearly two decades, we’ve provided the best in class for poker site reviews, top online poker bonuses, strategy tips, poker news, and exclusive free poker content.  Consisting of a team of poker and gambling experts, we deliver the best online poker brand experience for players of all levels, from the fish to the sharks.
For nearly two decades, we’ve provided the best in class for poker site reviews, top online poker bonuses, strategy tips, poker news, and exclusive free poker content.  Consisting of a team of poker and gambling experts, we deliver the best online poker brand experience for players of all levels, from the fish to the sharks.